Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1 - It Begins

It's here.

Day One of the Brodyssey is upon us.

The Virility Vitamin IndieGoGo campaign went live just moments ago:

http://igg.me/at/virilityvitamin/x/5921240

And that means it's time to get started.

Today is mostly preparation, although I will be meeting my minimum quotas for the day.

These are the programs/challenges I will be tackling over the next 30 days.

1. Stew-roids diet - popularized by the Almighty Jamie Lewis over at Chaos and Pain, one of the best, manliest, smartest, ballsiest blogs in the history of ballsy. www.chaosandpain.blogspot.com
2. Hypertrophy-Specific training - created by Bryan Haycock, a visionary, currently the man in charge over at thinkmuscle.com
3. The Big Ass Book Challenge - Roosh V, famous for teaching the thinking man how to talk to women has issued this challenge a few years ago to make a man a more inspired, intellectual creature. You can find more of him at rooshv.com or returnofkings.com
4. The Writer's Challenge - a simple call-to-arms for all of those people who claim that they will one day write a book but never get around to it. Renowned romance author, Shoshanna Evers began this trend, and now she has published over 20 successful novels. I guess it works.
5. Kre-Anabolyn and Mass Pro Synthagen - These are hands-down, two of the best supplements I've ever tried since I started tinkering with weight training five or six years ago. One, a powerful, steroid-like (minus the negative side effects) artificial testosterone from plants, the other, a complete amino acid matrix for all workout needs. These come from the geniuses over at musclemass.com , and a specific shout-out to Rob Regish, who has been very supportive.
6. N-Pept10 - my first venture into the world of nootropics, this one comes highly recommended from Jamie Lewis, who compares its effects to the high Bradley Cooper got from the pill in the movie, Limitless. This will be taken with the BAB challenge and the Writer's challenge.
7. Four-Hour Work Week - Every day I will be implementing a new idea from Timothy Ferriss' timeless book towards Virility Labs or another of my entrepreneurial ventures.

This afternoon, I have a measurement to take down my official starting weight, body fat percentage, etc. and an appointment with a certified personal trainer to run down what I'm going to be putting my body through.

Specifics and more information on the bro behind the Brodyssey coming in the next few posts.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment